"Namaste" :)

I could not think of another way to greet than the traditional form of joining my hands with a slight bow and welcoming smile while saying "Namaste"

Thursday, March 31, 2011

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SPECIAL!!!

You make me feel so special,

Sometimes it just does not feel real,

Whether I am happy or am sad,

By my side, you I have always had.

With you I laugh and also cry,

And there is no way that to you I can lie,

Not that I ever try!!! :P

You always know when to be there and why!!

No matter what….

You are someone I have always sought.

Of course with you I fight,

But then our friendship is like a soaring kite.

Forever my love for you I will voice,

Whether it is day or night.

Because You are certainly one choice,

That I made right.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely..Well Written..For The Right Person.. Ad yes its Cent % True.. Love You Both!! :-)

    ReplyDelete